Monday, April 2, 2012

More dresses/Sew-Along

Hello! Not much to say here. I've just been working and making dresses, and I wanted to show you two new ones. They're the same pattern as the Shayna dress but for smaller babies, and I totally love the fabrics I used.
me and my girl Shaybug.

a tiny dress!

my cool hangtag

love this batik fabric.
Besides dresses, I am participating in a sew-along!! More info here: http://lrstitched.com/2012/03/16/zakka-style-sew-along/ It is based on the book Zakka Style by Rashida Coleman-Hale, which I coincidentally bought a week ago. I found out about the sew-along on Pinterest, and then I spent about 4 hours at Joann picking out fabrics. I think I bought 18 different ones? Whoopsy. Anyway, I'll be sure to post my finished projects here.

But back to the dresses. Hopefully, in time, I will be selling some things on Etsy, and this dress will definitely be one of them. I am also currently experimenting with an organic version (but I have to order the supplies online, so that will take a bit). But if you want to buy one now... get at me! ashleylois@gmail.com. I can make them in several different sizes, the smallest being for newborns and/or preemies, so e-mail me for a price quote and details. They make great gifts, and I can customize them any way you like! xo.. ashley

No comments: